onsdag den 3. april 2013

Shopping Spree Of My Life

Not that anybody but myself(and apparently Jonas) cares just the slightes, but I'm seriously exited.
I've never gone this crazy in shopping ever before and I probably never will again.
I've decided it's time for some serious changes, inside and out. I want to be a better person; to myself, to my family, to my friends and maybe even strangers. Nah that's streaching it a bit too far.
To myself and my close ones.
Anyway, lets get to it!

For myself:
3 pairs of jeans, 2 tanktops, 2 knitted sweaters, dipdyed extensions in black/blond, Essie top and base coat, lilacism and mint candy apple, 2 elf triple packs, 3 Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains.
 

 

 





 

 
 

For Angel:
10 shirts, 2 dresses, 2 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of shoes
 

 

 

 

 

 

For Jonas:














Of course there's a bunch of small stuff I left out becausse I couldn't get pictures of it. Like 2 huge mugs, 6 bowls, 4 pink melamin cups and plates, hairdye, a pair of overknee boots, 6 pairs of pantyhoses for Angel..

I think this is all for now and it'll be quite a while before I shop again.. Next project is finding someone who can install my exensions..
Hope you're all enjoying the spring!

PS. All this was bought in March..

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar