mandag den 9. august 2010

Pets, kids and my girls

I here by officially reclaim ownership of the skagen guy as my pet!
It's been a fun way getting here..
We pretty much ended up spending most of the weekend together, partying friday, not leaving his bed until late afternoon saturday, sunday he bought dinner and stayed at my papa's place to watch movies with me efter my papa, sister and brother in law had left..
We've talked alot about trust and he seems very precistent on getting me to trust him...
Well, he seems very precistent on getting real close to me all together, expecially when being drunk. When drunk, he reveals more than I think he wish to, expecially his desire to be close to me and be the one to be there for me.
Last weekend at at party, in his very, very unsober condition he made the mistake of bluring out that he'd fallen for me. Of course he denies it now, saying it was just the alcohol talking and I truely hope that's true.
I'm still not sure what to make of it all, I still don't trust him and I have a hard time letting go of what he did before... But I do enjoy his company, teasing him and his attempt to convince me to trust him...

Angel started kindergarden and she seems really fond of it, so much actually, that she barely has time for breakfast in the morning and when she comes home she's so worn out and tired from all the new and playing that she's whining and crying until she passes out on the couch right before dinner, with the result that getting her to sleep in the evening is hard..
But I guess it's just a matter of time until we're back in a steady rhythm and she calms down..
So far, I'm not all satisfied with the mentioned kindergarden and it's staff. I barely know anything about who works there, who does what and how it all goes around during a day there. No one tells me how Angel's been doing and they don't seem to care much about personal contact.
If it keeps up this week out too, I'm sitting them down on monday to talk about it. I need to know what goes on in my 3 year old daughters life when I'm not around and I need to know the people looking after her many hours of the days is actually really looking after her..

My sunshine was here last week, helping me and Angel while she started kindergarden and I'm sure I wasn't much fun company most of the time, being so tired due to my constant lack of sleep.
But she's a great girl and she's always okay with my weird daily rhythm and we had a good time, shopping lingerie for us and clothes for Angel again. It's a tradition when she's here already.
She wasn't all that happy meeting the skagen guy wenedsday for a movie night but Seth fell in her taste just fine, I knew they would get along just fine.

I worry about the hippie alot, she was tested negative for ulcers and they're pretty sure she's got gallstones. And yet they make her wait for weeks for the examination and probably months to get them removed. I really can't understand how they leave people in pain for so long like that and I really wish they would just do something about it now instead so she doesn't have to be in pain constantly.
On top of the constant pain, she's starting at the university in a few weeks and she's moving in a few days and I can't help her much with any of it because I have Angel acting the way she does when coming home and my lack of sleep...
But I will try and help her unpack and give her some company.. I miss her..

I guess that's all for now though I could rant on alot more about useless info... But I'll stop here today..
-Midnight

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar