lørdag den 21. august 2010

Pizza buns

The time is close to midnight, I'm sitting in my kitchen waiting for the dow to swell. I'm making pizza buns.
I find myself thinking of the past two weeks and how much time we've spend together, how much we text each other when apart and how fond I've grown of his company.
This is a bad thing.
Why?
Because along with those cozy evenings, snuggled up on the couch together, the cuddling in late nights and early mornings, the deep and intense kisses, a little green beast starts to wake and roam around a little. Thoughts and worries I have no interest in or right to have starts to form in my mind and I push them away quickly.
I should probably have a talk with him about this and take a little break away from him, not having him around for a while.

-Midnight

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar