torsdag den 14. juli 2011

4 years already..



Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Angel, happy birthday to you!

My Angel is 4 years old today and despite the rain, it's been a really good day.
I woke her up a little early and while she snuggled in with Jonas, woke up properly and opened her first present which contained a bunch of clothes, I made breakfast; heated rolls and fresh pineapple pieces.
After breakfast, she had a quick shower before getting dressed in a beautiful summerdress she got in her present. Then off to kinder garden to play and celebrate with the other kids. They made cake and bead plates.
I went and bought her a few things for entertainment on the road to vacation tomorrow and also some things she's been wishing for. A pink gel ball and plastic snakes, insects etc that she got when I picked her up.
Jonas had decided that dinner was a trip to Mac Donald's, he knew she would love that. And she did indeed!
The rest of the evening was spend watching 'An Extremely Goofy Movie' on TV, cuddling on the couch and drawing a bit before she asked to be put to bed.

I hope she had a really good day <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar