torsdag den 13. oktober 2011

Think it's about time..

Vacation in july; Southern Germany and Northern Italy

Germany
Regen central park


Amusementpark with Germany's biggest rollercoaster!
(except the rollercoaster wasn't build yet)

 The Forrest of glass


 Café in Regen
We sought shelter from the rain



Casio, Italy 
Morning view
Classic Italian style house.
We had the upper floor


The evening view

The pool in a foggy night.
There's mountains somewhere behind it.

In an ally street in Luca


Germany
Breakfast before the long trip home.

-We're not going on vacation with my family in law again, btw.
I'm not much into their way of treating each other or their son, me and my daughter and their way of 'relaxing' involves getting up at 7 in the morning.
But I do hope the I get a chance to experience Italy in my own way some day!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar