mandag den 21. maj 2012

Update on goal list for 2012

I wrote this list in December and I figured it would be time to take a look, see what I have achieved already and what I need to focus more on..
Also, add a few things..


X = done

Needs to be done:
X Pay all old bills.
X Help Felina through birth and motherhood for the first time and find good homes for the kittens
-Bring down my absence rate at school.
-Catch up on school work and home assignments.
-Pass at least two exams with good grades.
-Sort and organize the basement.
X Get bookshelves and unpack the last boxes.

Goals:
X Find good tenant for apartment upstairs(must love cats).
X Pay and pick up Shirley in beginning of February
-Fix, fence in and redecorate garden before September
  -Terrace
  -Raised flower/herb boxes.
  -Vegetable garden
  -Fence
  -Pond
-Have 1 full month with no sick-days from school before April.
X Take better care of my health, body and looks.
X Get in shape and lose 5kg. (Have lost 6 actually and plan to start taekwondo)

Dreams:
-Borrow my grandfathers summer residence for a week during summer with Angel and Jonas.
-Mini vacation in London with Jonas during summer or fall.
-Get lots of good beauty products, new make up and extensions.
-Lose 10 kg.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar